Thursday 21 September 2017

Writing in Room 7,8,9

We in Room 7,8,9 have been practicing some different skills in our writing by re-reading and re-working our writing.


Beep! Beep! “Agent Animal you are needed immediately for  a mission in the snowy mountains” squeaked a voice from Lila’s bracelet. Lila wasn’t only an ordinary school girl she was also a secret spy agent! Lily raced towards her invisible rocket ship and started the countdown 5 4, 3, 2 ,1… blast off! Lily flew off into the deep blue sky.
“Almost there” screamed Lila in excitement. Suddenly there was a big, big bump!
Emily


You may wonder I was out past midnight. I must start at the beginning. My name is Tom. I was walking from soccer practice and I saw something unusual. I was staring at a dark mansion where a empty spot was.
“I should tell Noah,” I thought. I ran to Noah’s house and told him.
“We should go out at night,” Noah said.
“We should go out when!?”, I screamed.
“At night”, he said.
“Alright, i’ll go” I said questioning it. “But not to late!”
Brody


Dory, the blue and yellow fish kept asking where the orange fish was at. Dory eventually found him. The orange fish named Urple with her friend Durple. Then it went pitch black! Durple lit up place, before they found themselves inside...
Holly G

No comments:

Post a Comment